It can be very distressing if you have been accused of bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination, a hate crime or sexual assault.
- Staff members can contact the BCU Employee Assistance Programme
- Students can contact the Mental Health & Wellbeing team. Support is available to all students from wellbeing advisors, mental health advisors and counsellors.
- Call the Samaritans Helpline on 116 123 (open 24/7, 365 days a year)
- Togetherall is a free online support service that can be accessed using your university email address. There are self help resources and courses, along with 24/7 access to peer and professional support.
- Look at the NHS guidance on 5 steps to positive mental wellbeing.
- Access some self-help resources available on iCity.
If you are worried or concerned about someone else, find out more about how you can help them.